January 05, 2005

poem 011

a personal humoured message by polemgrom
.....................................................
..................for mw

brilliant challenging crazy friend,
you want me to think, and think hard,
...........about mustachioed Nikky Tesla,
and crazy Reich . . . Willy Nilley to schoolboys frot with the usual frustrations,
making moulds of themselves for science, lost in lust and plywood,
And it is not only hard for them,

it gets harder for me, harder than even John Giorno thought,
I scare easily beside anything esoteric, when it gets close, I mean,

you have set upon me with contemporaries of my own age,
so I can't even use the comfort of time sitting between us,
like a soft barrier protecting my smallest being,
You bastard queen . . . why put your armies so close to mine,
is it to conquer
................or to have me under you?
Yes, I protest too much . . . you are right; the battle will bring love and union
(of a strange sort)

vacume energy, massfree and given to technological promiss?
You jest young royal,
and I wish I could abdicate the crown you see upon mine own,
I wish you would accept what I like to offer: a simple drawing,
out of my ease with leaden eyes upon paper.

But, instead I will honour you with thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home